Where to buy? (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Viksta

Ninja Stargate Addict
Hey guys

Dunno if this is the right place to put this, if not can a mod move this to a more relevant location?

My mother needs a new laptop, and as a result, we have to purchase one. I have my eye on several different models for her (sony vaio Z series, samsung X360 to name a couple), and I was wondering, which website serving the UK would be best to buy from, in terms of reliability/customer service, and the like. I was thinking of using ebuyer, as scan and overclockers seem to overprice laptops even if they sell desktop parts cheap. CCL is also another possiblility for me, does anyone know any other sites I could use?

I considered using laptopsdirect.co.uk but a quick google of them showed that they have woeful customer service, so thats a no-no for me, since this needs to be a no-trauma affair.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have :)

Dabs and eBuyer have good customer service, I don't know much about the laptops they sell but I've recommended laptops on eBuyer a couple times to friends.

Possibly Aria do laptops too but I don't know anything about their customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom