Hi there I'm after a new laptop.
1. What is your budget?
Don't really have a budget but I'm after value. I don't mind spending a bit as long as it's for a quality product.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13" to 15" screen. Thin and light is the main concern in terms of size.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6+ hours would be ideal.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
The laptop will be mainly for uni work so just word documents, internet browsing (netflix
) and the like but I'd don't want something that is stupidly slow.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2-3 Years would be good.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Don't have a brand preference
13. What country do you live in?
Basically I'm after a thin and light laptop that with decent storage and battery life. A few options would be great.
Thanks in advance.