Need help getting the right screen replacement

bberge007

Beta member
I have already got a replacement that was the wrong part that i had to send back. Thought i learned my lesson and now i'm confused. The part is a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1). The computer is a Acer aspire 5736Z-4016. So i see one on ebay that is 15.6"Scree LED & Adapter Toshiba L505D-S5007/S5025/LS5007 for LP156WH1 TL C1 A+ (15 6"Scree LED Adapter Toshiba L505D S5007 S5025 LS5007 for LP156WH1 TL C1 A | eBay). I called and asked if there was two wires coming out of the screen like the one had that i'm replacing. The person told me that it was not compatible. Can somebody educate me on what the part number means so i can determine if a part is compatible? I know that the 156 stands for 15.6" screen. Everything else in the part number i'm clueless on what it means. I'm doing this for my brother and he is only paying for the part and wants a cheap screen that works. Want to pay less than 70 but that is looking not likely going through ebay and amazon. Thanks in advance

no rush, somebody at work was selling a computer for 125, i figured since this has brought me to joining a forum then i might as well just buy that computer and give it to my brother. Which is what i did.

Back
Top Bottom