its over

I use AVG... pretty good..
AVG also includes a basic version of AVG Tune Up, which is a program that speeds up your PC, by fixing the registry, and removing broken shortcuts, etc..
It has a real-time shield, and a 30 day free trial of the full AVG Internet Security...
I also have Avast!, and Malware-bytes, as a backup...

Last edited:
You shouldn't have more than 1 AV installed at one time. They can cause conflicts, which can result in system instability.

You shouldn't have more than 1 AV installed at one time. They can cause conflicts, which can result in system instability.]
you are absolutely correct! i had to learn that the hard way. at one time i had 4 different A.V. programs installed on a machine, and it crashed more often than bumper cars at the county fair on a Saturday night! the sad part is it took a phone call to someone with a lot of computer experience to have him tell me that. i look back and think how dumb i was. i am no expert now, but i have learned a lot since 1998. which was the year that happened.

you are absolutely correct! i had to learn that the hard way. at one time i had 4 different A.V. programs installed on a machine, and it crashed more often than bumper cars at the county fair on a Saturday night! the sad part is it took a phone call to someone with a lot of computer experience to have him tell me that. i look back and think how dumb i was. i am no expert now, but i have learned a lot since 1998. which was the year that happened.

Loving the analogy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom