Unmountable Boot Volume!
Hi Guys, got a problem with my comp after installation of WinXP. This are the steps I took.
1. Boot up with ME boot disk, reformat my HDD using format C:
2. My HDD is 80GB, but after format it tells me 40GB free space.
3. Nevermind I continue install ME.
4. After installation complete, I straight away upgrade to Win XP.
5. Halfway through installation, error occured (blue screen)
6. I reinstall again. This time it works.
7. I installed drivers etc
8. Restart comp.
9. Blue screen that says unmountable boot volume pops out.
10. Restart again, ask me to start in safe mode, last good config, or normally.
11. None of it works.
I did the exact same steps from 1 - 8 on another comp and it works. Is there some problem with my HDD?
I did a scandisk and the system didnt detect any error.
Thanks guys for your help.