Tech job

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, do you know this uncle? Maybe you should mention to him that your friend isn't really capable of doing this job, and will, more than anything, ruin the reputation of his own business.

yea i know him i told him but he said "That this is a good learning area" shoot i should be the one to get taht job.

I wouldn't hire family members just because they are family if they are incompetent at what they do.
I know I wouldn't hire my brother to work around computers if I had a business. He goes and fools around with my multipliers.

yea but i dont care im app. for a job at other computer shop. Let them have him in the shop so they see what no bussiness they get.

People always tell me, "Man, it's just amazing how you can build computers." "You've gotta be so smart to build computers." People give you a lot of respect if they know you are a computer genius.

What really gets me, is those same people, treat people who build and repair motorvehicles like they are just stupid mechanics. As far as i'm concerned building and repairing a car is 100x more difficult.

JUST MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom