New Sys, ThinkTank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nice SE gig board and it rocks the house it made my system soooooo much faster. And i like asus to :D ;) And if you say nforce sucks you will die if you say it one more time becasue it is the best chipset for any board fool!!!!!!DOnt listen to agex he is highly dumb and dosent know a K7 mobo from a Xp mobo!

I'll agree with agex on the fact that nforce sucks...but agex you are crazy about MSI boards. I have an MSI and it works wonderfully, have never had an issue with it whatsoever. That ABIT board is a nice board I will agree with him on that. But man you are extremely wrong about MSI boards, they are awesome. And I'm sorry but just because the northbridge comes with a fan doesn't push my decision one way or another.

MSI are good board makers. I don't know why he says otherwise. I've never heard a complaint about them. ASUS boards suck balls and there are two threads in here to prove that cause these people have had troubles with their asus boards and geforceFX graphics cards but the MSI handles it like a champ. I have the same options as far as overclocking and voltages and all that good stuff.

I REPEAT: MSI is a good brand motherboard......agex and I just seem to have it out for each other on these forums it seems like =P

EDIT:
The dual channel on the ABIT is nice and the amount of ram slots is nice too. BUT it only has a KT400 VIA chipset!?! My MSI KT6V has the KT600 on it, but does not support dual channel. But thats cause I got the lower end series. If you get the KT880 Delta-FSR not only will you have dual channel capabilities but you'll also have an even MORE up to date via chipset KT880 and supports everything that ABIT does, except I think the ABIT has a 4gb memory capacity and the MSI has 3gb, but yeah like you're even gonna fill up 2gb.

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=KT880_Delta-FSR&class=mb

Link above: That board will own that ABIT one. Sorry no, NB Fan though since thats a big concern and all

So you fools are going to say that the new nforce4 series is going to suck???
Becasue if you are i might have to hunt you guys down and bust a few 9millas in your bum bum!!

who knows, nforce4 doesn't exist and never will. They won't call whatevers next nforce4 so I don't know what you're talking about FOOL muahahahaha

Jesus christ, people...chill...

This is a web forum. Be good little techies and point your anger towards the nearest TFC n00b.

I want gigabit LAN, and agex's board didn't have it, so *toss*...

The nforce4 chipsets are supposed to support the latest procs in the line of 64bit processors. Since I don't give a dingo about the 64bit-money-pits, I don't care.

I'ma gonna stick with that MSI until someone can give me an EQUALLY comparable board that is better. Not an equally comparable board that's not equally comparable!

I knew it...I'm surrounded by idiots... :p :p

:amazed:

Funny...

I didn't know:

10/100 (Fast-Ethernet)

was the same as:

10/100/1000 (Gigabit)

:rolleyes:

:mad:

:p

I hope you are joking me... It does have a Gagabit LAN Controller!!! I am absolutely positive.

I am not going to sit here and argue with someone I don't even know as frankly, I really don't give a shit about what kind of system you get. :p

I am just trying to point you in the right direction. Take my advice if you want. I speak from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom