Laptops are more dangerous then you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyHi said:
Yea, your right, the warmth kills sperm.

I still fail to see that this is a problem

#1: We generate like millions per day.

#2: That just means we have to do it more to get a girl pregenant, + for us.

LOL - This post went from a drunk girl being burned by a laptop, to men talking about sperm... Scary!!!

Actually, I wanted to update you all on the latest developments in this story. It was actually on the local, Connecticut News Channel 8. They were saying that the burns were caused by the battery. They said she had the power cord plugged into the laptop, which recharges the battery while you use it. Well, they believe it was a bad battery because not only did it burn her, but it set her bed on fire too. (Something I didn't know about when posting this.)

INteresting huh?

#1: We generate like millions per day.

#2: That just means we have to do it more to get a girl pregenant, + for us
lol yeah it's a plus, but even a couple degrees can kill off those millions which in advertantly could make it real hard to actually get them pregnant since sometimes even with 400 hundred million of them going around it still doesn't manage to make it all the way.

What's so bad about saying balls Nubius? Sperm factory. lol.
Nothing wrong with, I was being CLEVER and out of the ordinary

Well at least anyways at school, i always have my laptop on my desk. Laptop never goes in lap, i cant type that way.

But exploding battery's, i can just see that, first time I pull out my laptop and everyone is like o_O can i see it? and BOOOOOOOOM

For the whole cell-phone cancer arg...I'm not saying I deny the realities of cell-phones, but the cancer panic hasn't had much ground lately. Firstly, cell phones are built a heck of a lot cleaner and better than those brick phones way-back-when. Also, if cell-phones really did seriously increase chances of getting brain cancer, by now there would be millions of people with brain cancer.

It's Fermi's Paradox for cell-phones. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom