Clean Desktop (Couple Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I am sure this question has probably been answered before but I just want to make sure about a few things. So I haven't really done a good cleaning of my desktop since I built it in November which I know isn't great. It should at least be done monthly I believe. Anyways I am wondering if it would be okay to use a small vacuum for sucking up as much dust as possible inside of the machine.

Than I also have a pair of those Air Dusters (Cans) by Memorex which are supposed to be safe for electronics. I am thinking that would be a good way to clean my CPU fan or at least get a lot of the dust off of it.

Unfortunately I am a smoker, although I smoke in a separate room basically a sun room so it at least is a little protection from all the dust. Although I also have a dog and two cats so the dust builds up especially in my HAF-X 942.

I guess I just want to make sure those two options would be alright/safe? And also any other cleaning tips you would have?

NOTE: I am not sure if this is the right forum for this thread or not. Also I do apologize if some of these questions have already been answered but I just want an up to date answer. Thanks.

Use an extension (as fine a point as possible) on the vac and get up any loose dust/dust bunnies. Use the compressed air for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom