6800 Ultra Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get that for free. The original was $360, and with D3 it was $400. You paid $40 for D3...you just got them in the same box. Nothing was free.

It would do you well to actually read the post please before accusing me of an incredibly stupid mistake.
Originally posted by Calzinger
But I do remember eVGA throwing in free games earlier as a part of their package. It just seems that lately they charge more than the actual game value.
I bolded FREE because it was completely obvious that it wasn't free given the price difference.

I did not get Doom 3 for free. I did not pay $40 for Doom 3. I did not buy the 6800 GT AGP, or even an AGP card for that matter, because that would be incredibly pointless with an SLI board.

Please avoid the assumptions as they are often wrong. I would not make such a decision which is so obviously stupid. I do find it somewhat insulting that someone could assume that someone could not have seen that it obviously wasn't free, implying stupidity. It really is no big deal, but I would prefer that you weren't so quick to assume that others are on a much lower level than you which I can easily say will not always be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom