200gigs on XP????

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee thanks preet2u for stealing the exact same link & posting it again. (look at the very first response from ekÆsine & cmpare your link) ....i'm just messing with you man :eek: P.S. preet2U empty your inbox, i cannot PM you

i had to point that out. if you goto neowin forums they have an even better tutorial on winXP slipstream.

One quick note about BIOS. I added a 200 GB HDD in my Dell about year ago. It was an older model and I knew before installing it that I needed a PCI controller card. Sometimes you can flash your BIOS, but considering that my chipset & bios did not support the HDD, the only solution there was to install a PCI controller card.

ekÆsine said:
gee thanks preet2u for stealing the exact same link & posting it again. (look at the very first response from ekÆsine & cmpare your link) ....i'm just messing with you man :eek: P.S. preet2U empty your inbox, i cannot PM you

i had to point that out. if you goto neowin forums they have an even better tutorial on winXP slipstream.

Dude ... u made me scroll up ... :D :p

N' ..yes ..i did like the neowin tutorial too .. but only after u mentioned it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom