System Reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentex

Baseband Member
So here is the deal. My A8N-32 SLi DELUXE went bad on me about a month ago. I had 2 of them sent to me and had the same problem. Now I've got one that is working fine, but im having some other issues.

Number one, I've added another 2GBs of RAM (total of 4GB) and added another BFG 7800GT (so now 2x7800GT OC).

I'm familiar with Windows 32-Bit 3GB barrier and I've also heard some complications with it running SLi. The problem I'm having is when I try and play Battlefield 2 or even run 3DMark 06 my computer will restart randomly while I'm doing it. My temperatures aren't too extreme ... my processor will be at like 46*C and my motherboard will be at like 40*C.

My voltage seems steady ... the only thing I can imagine is it is regarding either: my motherboard, memory, or SLi. I would love to get this worked out ... I simply cannot understand what is going on with it.

I'm going to run MemTest86 when I get off tonight which should tell me something, but does anyone know of instabilities regarding Windows 32 Bit, 4GBs of RAM, and SLi?

Thanks in advance!

My Machine:
AMD Athlon X2 4400+
Asus A8N-32 SLi Deluxe
4GB Corsair PC3200
2xBFG 7800GT OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom