True Colors

Baseband Member
MY SYSTEM SPECS

COMPUTER:
Dell PC, with a dual core processor, about 3 years old
6 gigs of memory
windows 7 professional, 64 bit, service pack 1

BLUETOOTH SOFTWARE: Blue Soleil
PRODUCT PAGE-----> BlueSoleil - Bluetooth Software,Bluetooth Driver,Bluetooth Dongle

BLUETOOTH EMITTER: Zoom 4314
PRODUCT PAGE-----> Zoom Telephonics: Bluetooth Products

BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD: SIIG JK-BT0112-S1
PRODUCT PAGE-----> Wireless Bluetooth Mini Keyboard - Wireless - Keyboards - IT PRODUCTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My computer is bluetooth enabled. I have been successful in connecting a few bluetooth devices to it. For example, a I have successfully connected a bluetooth mouse to it and also a bluetooth capable cell phone.

Now here is where it gets strange.

The first time that I tried to pair my new bluetooth keyboard it DID work. The first night I used it for a couple of hours.

However, the next day it would no longer work. I did not change any settings between day 1 and day 2. The computer DOES recognize that the bluetooth keyboard is there. However, it will not successfully pair. When I attempt to pair it I get a pop up message saying that it is attempting to pair, but it never goes through.

I am fairly familiar with bluetooth technology but I am not an expert. Can anyone here please offer any possible solutions? Does anybody here know of anything that I can try, test, or tweak?

Thanks,

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom