New Custom Computer Issues - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lord Techie
Default Re: New Custom Computer Issues

You keep making new threads for the same computer. So now I'm looking at a new thread but we have no information about your system to help you with. So in order to help you I'm going to have to find your old thread to see what's going on and then go back to your new thread. This gets confusing, I've already had to merge some of your threads for the same reason and now I'm going to have to do it again. I won't warn you again.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom PC Issues - Power Surging steve8091 Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting 4 02-03-2010 11:45 PM
First ever custom computer... help! yo1mcool New Systems | Building and Buying 12 10-24-2008 03:00 PM
My first custom computer frank07 New Systems | Building and Buying 13 09-25-2008 05:19 PM
My first custom computer Progz New Systems | Building and Buying 14 11-27-2006 08:11 PM
2.6 ghz Custom Computer CrAzY_GaMeR_07 Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals 3 11-27-2005 04:42 PM

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.