1. Right click my computer
2. Click on properties
3. Go to the hardware tab and click the device manager button
4. Now in the device manager go to the sounds, video and game controllers and click the plus
5. Right click your sound device / drivers and click uninstall
6. Now either install your sound drivers or click the button that scans for hardware.
< That button
Try a system restore back to a few days ago when you had sound
1. Go to control panel
2. Click on performance and maintenance
3. on the left side you should see system restore. click it
4. do create a restore point
5. Type in a date when you had sound (ex. Saturday, November 18, 2005)
6. Hit create
7. Hit home
8. Click restore my computer to a earlier time
9. click next
10. Find the date you just added and click it
11. Click next then next again
12. your computer should restart and restore your computer to the earlier date.
When i said check the volume controli ment to do this
you should have either a volume control in ur taskbar(thing near the clock) or go to control panael, sound speech and audio devices, then on the right it says advanced volume controls make sure on the master volume control the volume slider is not all the way to the bottom and that mute all is not check.
Also the beep you hear is probably the internal speaker of your computer which is a completely different speaker incase you didnt know.
Maybe your computer speakers are broken? Do you have a green port on your laptop somewhere? Try plugging some normal computer speakers in them and seeing if you have volume or plug some plain old headphones in them and see if you hear anything.
And I dont even kno why im trying to help you. You are being a huge *** and not even listening to what people are telling you so i typed out exactly what you should do and maybe it will work.