IS my PC dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot for feeling sorry for me 3xistenc3 =). This is the second time it happened. A little over a month ago I got the PC back from repairs and lightninh has striked twice. One question remains thought and it is, since this has happened twice, is there something I might have done? I haven't opened the side panel of the PC since I got it back from repairs. I also haven't upgraded anything to the PC. Really I am starting to think think that maybe I did something wrong, although I don't use the PC for anything intensive. The most intensive thing I did on this PC was play a game I got back like 3 yrs. ago and that is it. I don't use the machine for Half Life 2 or anything like that. So if anyone knows any outside factors that could have cause this, please let me know.
Thanks for the help.

Yes I agree

I agree with you guys, either the motherboard or the PS. I hope the damage is limited to the PSU. It would be a pain to get a new motherboard and installing it, etc.

What I am going to do is send the PC to repairs again because I have warranty and then I will have a fresh new PSU that I will buy from newegg when the PC arrives back into my hands. That way I hope that the PC lives alot longer. If I didn't have warranty for this PC I would have been screwed. I can't believe CISNET PCs die so fast. Also I can't find tech support number for them which I found odd. Last time I had the number on the front of my my case, but now it isn't there. CISNET does not have their own homepage, but CISNET is actually a small division of ZT gorup. It's like eMachines to Gateway. Can anyone direct me to CISNET tech support?

Thanks for all the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom