my computer blackout suddnely!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

chtan1993

Beta member
This evening when i boot my computer it seens to fail.I can still enter the bios setup but when want to reach the windows xp loading screen ,the monitor become black-out.(nothing appear,no text word or pic.The monitor only show black screen.This morning i can still boot my computer,but i face some problem and i press my power button for 8 seconds to shut down it.After that ,i close the main switch.After few hours to evening,i tried to boot my computter but this problem appear.I keep restart computer,change all things to default in bios setup to see any changes,but all of these failed.Black-out screen still seen.*Was this problem because of my computer over-heating?
*iam using windows xp profesional

um well does it just reboot itself or do you have to manuallly turn it off. My best guess is check and make sure the heatsink (the part cooling your cpu) is firmly attached. Usually the stock ones have these plastic turn tightening things, just wiggle those and well if they wiggle then you should get them tight.

ya i ithnk the fan are fixed firmly.the computer didnt restart itself,i need to press the power button or restart

Repeatedly press F8 before windows begins to load so you can see if you can enter safe mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom