MSI Ti4400

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliusHettig

Beta member
Hey guys

I'm having some serious issues with my Ti4400. I went to get a snack from the kitchen and by the time I got back, my computer had rebooted itself. I came into the room when it got to the windows loading screen but then the login screen never appeared and I had to reboot into safe mode, which worked fine. I wasn't sure what the issue was, I tried doing a system restore, I also scanned for viruses but came up with nothing. So I formatted my computer today, also recreating the partition, and the first thing I installed were my video card drivers after windows booted up for the first time. After rebooting to complete the driver installation, I had the same issue as before, so it's obvious that the problem lies with my video card because I went back into safe mode and removed the drivers and was able to boot up into normal mode. I've been using the same video drivers for months since the newest ones nVidia released haven't changed since November of last year. Is my video card toast, or what can I do to find out what's wrong?

Thank you,

-Julius

My system:

-Windows XP Pro
-AMD Athlon 2500 (1.47GHz)
-Asus A7V600-X mobo
-MSI GeForce Ti 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom