Hey, well first post and i would just like to say i know little about tech type stuff. Anyways i want to buy a monitor so i can play my 360 with a better quality screen, i'm currently using a old rear projection tv and want an upgrade. The monitor will only be for gaming and watching dvds as i have a laptop that i use for all computer related stuff. Heres my want i'm thinking of buying as its in my price range. Its only for my room so 22" is enough.
1. 1680x1050 (WXGA+) is that good picture quality is it 720p?
2. 1000:1 is that good contrast seems good to me comparing to offers but i don't know lol.
3. Can i definatly connect it to my xbox via a vga cable.
4. Will i have to install anything or will it just boot the xbox straight away.
5. Can you recieve any tv signals , say if i got a freeview box (probally sounds stupid)
6. Generaly will this give me a good quality picture and sound.
Thanks for any help.