CrossfireX problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
hello

and any game in the COD series wont go above or below 43fps, and i have the game graphics settings maxed out and it looks HORRIBLE. it looks like textures are off...

im pretty frustrated

UPDATE:

alright, so i looked at each card idividually, and i noticed one of them had 1536 shaders, that means its unlocked to a 6970, put the other card in, it only had 1408 shaders, so a 6970 and a 6950 were trying to talk to each other... so i flashed the other card to a 6970... and now im going to run some games and benches, see where we are at...

UPDATE #2

EDIT:

i just ran Battle field 3, i was using the tank mission as my benchmark, before i was getting these FPS at certian points:

Intro to the level when you are looking at the dinasor: 53fps
after flashing the other card: 105fps

when you first take controll of the tank: 55fps
after flash: 120fps

first explosion that explodes infront of tank lowest fps: 38
after flash: 78fps

and first tank battle, point blank shot explosion enemy tank: 23fps
after flashing: 49

i think i did something right

Crysis still has a bunch of problems, all kind of artifacts, and COD series wont go over 48fps

?
hello

and any game in the COD series wont go above or below 43fps, and i have the game graphics settings maxed out and it looks HORRIBLE. it looks like textures are off...

im pretty frustrated

UPDATE:

alright, so i looked at each card idividually, and i noticed one of them had 1536 shaders, that means its unlocked to a 6970, put the other card in, it only had 1408 shaders, so a 6970 and a 6950 were trying to talk to each other... so i flashed the other card to a 6970... and now im going to run some games and benches, see where we are at...

UPDATE #2

EDIT:

i just ran Battle field 3, i was using the tank mission as my benchmark, before i was getting these FPS at certian points:

Intro to the level when you are looking at the dinasor: 53fps
after flashing the other card: 105fps

when you first take controll of the tank: 55fps
after flash: 120fps

first explosion that explodes infront of tank lowest fps: 38
after flash: 78fps

and first tank battle, point blank shot explosion enemy tank: 23fps
after flashing: 49

i think i did something right

Crysis still has a bunch of problems, all kind of artifacts, and COD series wont go over 48fps

Hmm, I know you have been at this for awhile but what do you have your fps settings on ?
Does it auto skip normally, can it reach 59.0 fps and stay that way and run smoothly ?
Anything going above 75fps on a consistent basis your asking for problems soon.
Anything below 29.0 fps and lags like ****, I would take a shot gun and shoot the video card.

If its not the settings, all you can do is try it on one single card and see what happens or reinstall the game you want to work and reset your card during a reboot to see if you can get it to work for you.

I never seen a ATI 6000 series crossfire go this badly before, I guess some other people were right about the problem your facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom