XfX or EVGA 7900gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadas

Baseband Member
Was just interested in what company you guys think is better for the 7900GTX. I see newegg has the XFX in now and plan on ordering my system this week or next... want to know if i should wait for the EVGA or go a head and buy the XFX.

What is the warranty on the XFX... i know EVGA is Lifetime

XFX has a Double Lifetime Warranty, meaning if you sell it to someone else, they too will have a lifetime warranty.

I have an XFX and no problems.

yea I would get an Evga too if it was in stock. But say I could either wait and get an Evga or get an XFX right away I would get the XFX without a second thought.

i would go with evga because they make good cards and i'm happy with their service. i'm sure XFX is also a good brand, but from experience i'd reccommend the evga.

evga also has the step-up program, where you can trade in your current card and get a better card (you never know these days when new technology is coming out), plus they have a lifetime warranty

e-VGA hands down. They use higher quality parts in the making of their cards. I could wait a bit for an e-VGA.

Yeah i think im going to go with the Evga... I didnt know they had the Stepup program... i love that about companies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom