Need Help to build new PC for $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicsilver87

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

I am tired of using this dell PC at home that i have for over 5 years now and it looks so obsolete, bulky, and slow compared to all the new dell's that are out. So i set a price budget of $800-$999 MAX for getting a new PC and i hear the best way to get a PC is to "build" one so thats why i need all of your help in making one, I have basic knowlege about the specs of computers and nothing advanced so i cant choose the parts myself..So the only requirements that i have in mind is that is that i want this to be a good gamer PC as well as a regular desktop, i am a heavy gamer who plays about 8-10 hours a week on the computer so i want this computer to be able to withstand that much clocking time and run smoothly withh all the good new games that come out. Well thats pretty much it and so can you guys help me with this please.

sounds easy, ur budget is a bit tight, but this is what I recommend

e2180 (this can overclock to 3.4ghz easily)
Abit IP35 or Abit IP35-e
Corsair 520HX
Coolermaster Centurion 5
8800gt
Crucial Ballistix 2gb Kit
250gb HD

i couldn't do that because i don't know which country you reside in.. so i'm asking now..

so after i recive these parts in the mail, all i have to do is plug em where they belong and thats it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom