I need an 8800GT TONITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not anymore. you can SLI different brands, but if you overclock you will (of course) be limited to the least powerful clocker of the pair.
same thing if you dont and say you have a sc evga and a reference evga, SLI will clock them both the same (ie the speed of the reference).
ps. hmammen, when you came back in two weeks the cards would be cheaper and maybe even in stock. you are impulsive like me. its cool.

not anymore. you can SLI different brands, but if you overclock you will (of course) be limited to the least powerful clocker of the pair.
same thing if you dont and say you have a sc evga and a reference evga, SLI will clock them both the same (ie the speed of the reference).
ps. hmammen, when you came back in two weeks the cards would be cheaper and maybe even in stock. you are impulsive like me. its cool.

i ordered next day air so i could get it before i leave....i want to bench some before i am gone. LoL....and its not fun if its not impulsive.

i ordered next day air so i could get it before i leave....i want to bench some before i am gone. LoL....and its not fun if its not impulsive.

same here ...i also ordered from nc...and made sure id get everything before the weekend, it was SOOO WORTH IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom