Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say build your own. I just built my first computer this summer. i was really scared at first I was going to mess something up, computers are pretty easy to put together. My mobo came with directions on how to hook everything up, so even if you do get lost there are directions to fall back on.

Just spend a couple weeks on here reading threads about pc building and do some searches on it. Thats how I learned about building compputers, that and taking apart old comps that aren't used any more.

The best way to learn is do your research and then put it to use. That's just how it's done. The first time i put a computer together i ended up swapping things out left and right, P4 for higher FSB, RAM for speed, video card because on board sucks (i was so stupid back then :) ), mobo for more features, and on and on. Just do it and learn. good luck. :)

I took my old computer apart one day to clean it (like 5 years ago), and although I was planning on just blasting it with some air, i saw that it was coated with dust, and i took out every part to wipe the case down with a damp rag. Thats how I got started. Its really not hard to do. If you have a screwdriver, a pair of hands, and common sense, you can build a computer.

I build my 1st computer when i was 13 (im now 15) and the only previous experiance i had was pulling apart an old P2 system that no longer worked.

It's really not hard.. but it took me awhile to get my head around what a Socket is.. because there were so many.

mx416 said:
I would say build your own. I just built my first computer this summer. i was really scared at first I was going to mess something up, computers are pretty easy to put together. My mobo came with directions on how to hook everything up, so even if you do get lost there are directions to fall back on.

Just spend a couple weeks on here reading threads about pc building and do some searches on it. Thats how I learned about building compputers, that and taking apart old comps that aren't used any more.

same here, 'cept i just bult my first comp a week ago...it was quite a expierence:cool: p.s. i got this case and im xtremly happy with it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6802921052&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1
it has a 450watt psu and plenty of room....perfect for a gaming system...search for more like it and u should find 1 u like, there is TONS of them, but they are pretty much the same its just Wat case styles u like, just get a midtower and ur fine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom