DVD Drive and Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBestEver

In Runtime
I'm buying a new DVD Drive (my old one malfunctioned) and a mouse (my mx300 has seen better days). I decided on the Logitech G5 for the mouse and the Samsung: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827151118

Are these good choices? I have $100 to spend and found these two to fit perfectly. Are there better products for this price range? Any input is great! I like to play BF2 alot so, I don't know if that helps any.

is the G5 going to give me a noticeable performance from a MX300 (which has 800dpi). From the sounds yes but will it? Also, I've heard complaints that have said that it will not track well (or not at all) on black mousepads. I hope this is not the case because I have a Belkin black mousepad.

Okay, nevermind, I already ordered it. Hopefully it will be here in 3 days. Newegg is known for their fast shipping, right?

I have the G5 and a black mouse pad, actually more of a surface than a pad. Just make sure whatever you use has some irregularities to it.

Mine is by Modware. The Radiance Gaming Mouse Pad. It has a VERY slick surface. I love it. The LED lights are kinda corny but the surface rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom