custom build/ help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleClaw4

Solid State Member
hey guys

I made athread not long ago asking what kind of computer I should get and heres the thread

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110067

Since I know theres alot of new stuff coming out around this point in time i would just like to know if you guys would make any changes in the advice that has been given to me.

Also the new AMD processor is out right? Whats is it called? Will my mobo have to be compatible with it and if so what model would you reccomend? Should I wait for Intels core duo?

Also I seem to be getting alot of different advice as to which video card to get. I know the g 80's are coming out soon but I really dont want to wait so I'm I'm just going to go with something like a 7900 but dont what its called exactly and what it is I should be getting.

Also who makes good tv tuners and which one should I get? Can you use a remote like a tv for one of these things or how does this work?

I think I'm gonna go ahead with Monarch computers to have them build me a pc but if theres another place that lets you pick out your parts and assembles the pc for you as well, and you think this place is better please tell me.

I did look at the computer buying guide and have even gone to borders to do some research on pc's, but theres just too much info being thrown at me and it is very frustrating.

Thankyou guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom