I got an ok from my parents to build a new computer!!! We need a new one badly seeing the one we have now is a celeron with less than 800mghz... Anyway, here's where I need some major help:\
My parents said that I could spend 1000 on a new computer, including a new monitor. I think I might
kick in 300 to help make the computer a tad better. So try to keep the configs at max under $1300 plz
So does anyone have any advice on what I should get?
Here are some helpful things I'll tell ya
- I like to multitask, I enjoy listening to music, talking to people on msn messenger and on cam too, playing games online,and surfing the web etc. I also have micomedia flash, fireworks, etc. and paintshop pro.... so i really need a new computer
- I'm planning on burning mp3 cds, and dvd data cds, o and mabe even dvds!!! :^)
- No need for at really expensive set of speakers or audio card i dont think....though I think I'd like a set of speakers that weren't that spendy<== if I have extra $ lol, but not a top priority since i have 2 small computer speakers lol.
- I'll probably want to play World of Warcraft, since I want to see what thats all about. And also play some other pretty good graphic games but i don't want to spend too much on a graphics card.
- I'd like to have my system upgradable. As in a good motherboard that will allow lots of expantion
- I run too many programs at once so ram would be nice^^
- As far as the whole overclocking thing goes, I've never done it and the guy that I know that is really good at computer is gonna move so...:\ So I probably wouldn't overclock...
Please ask me questions if you want
I need the best feedback possible
*thought*...... Wow i use the smile emotion way to much...
Thanks again for reading my post and hopefully helping me out or just posting your thoughts on the matter