8800gt Vs 3870

Status
Not open for further replies.
^MSRP is ~$300, but we all know that realistically it isn't going to be near that, because demand will be incredibly high, I'm more than certain that this will come very close, if not exceed the Ultra, that's the way it is on paper, (looking at the specs), with the exception of maybe monstrously higher resolutions

man, imagine these in SLI for a little more than $600, wow

^MSRP is ~$300, but we all know that realistically it isn't going to be near that, because demand will be incredibly high, I'm more than certain that this will come very close, if not exceed the Ultra, that's the way it is on paper, (looking at the specs), with the exception of maybe monstrously higher resolutions

man, imagine these in SLI for a little more than $600, wow
Well I'm a bit impatitient... but I might just get an 8800gt... or maybe two...

anyways, I love your sig and ava, futurama pwns!

and didn't new episodes just come out?

I'd wait man, December 3rd is not a long way from now, a little over two weeks, and trust me, it will be insane. Besides, I think you may have to wait a while before you can get an 8800GT because I think availability is an issue, although I'm not entirely sure about that, and the 256MB 8800GT will also be coming for the sub-$200 market, which would be an excellent option for SLI, as SLI'ing two 8800GT at this point means a little over $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom