USB Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhick40

Baseband Member
I'm having problems and I think I need drivers, but cannot find them. I have an hp d530 small form factor PC, and I deleted my usb drivers I think (long story, screwing around with attempting to connect my razr & similarly named drivers). I cannot use my usb ports anymore, but they DO provide power (when I plug in mp3 player, it charges). I've tried drivers from the internet sites, but none have worked. Can someone point me in the right direction/tell me what I'm doing wrong?

If you truly deleted the drivers (not sure if it's possible but hey), you can probably get everything back to normal by downloading and reinstalling your motherboard's chipset drivers. That should take care of everything. Here the link, just choose your OS and click on "Drivers-Chipset", download em, and install em. USB-related stuff, among others, are generally built right into the whole chipset package so that should get everything working properly. Let us know how that works.

HP Compaq d530 Small Form Factor Desktop PC -  Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom