Upgrading my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter, can you also help me find a PSU too? I don't know what to look for beside the votage.

The video card i have now. is it enough for the RO II? if not can you also help me find a video card?

THanks

Thanks Trotter.

I also got this harddrive http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144122

My master drive in the old pc is gona give out because it is making strange sounds after i droped it.

After i put in all the new parts what sould I do with the new hardrive? do i need to formate it first or can i just set it as master drive and pop it into the pc and use the system recovery cd to install the windows on it?

during the recovery porcess will windows formate the drive by it self like into different partions? How can i make it so that the partion is type is the fastest? what partition what i use, fat32 or NTFS?

I wouldn't recommend getting an OEM hard drive because it doesn't come with cables or a manual.

ProSlayer said:
I wouldn't recommend getting an OEM hard drive because it doesn't come with cables or a manual.

OEM should be fine as long as i have the make and model number. Manual can be easly found on the internet anyways. it is a IDE hardrive so cable i have some laying around in my room somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom