Raid 0 and 4x2GB 1600MHz on MSI 770-c45.

I live in poland, i just don't want everyone know where i am straight away, i link to newegg because i'm on english lang forum and i assumed it would be easier for me to link to us sites than for you to read polish sites, if you want me to link to polish sites i will :)
btw. email i registered this account on is polish, you can write to me, i will reply. mail

Last edited:
No I understand, I was just kinda wut there for a second.

I prefer people linking to sites they can directly order from. Less guess work to be had and less time wasted if that makes sense. Google translation does good enough with etailers that it doesn't bother me. That article was poorly translated though.

To the RAM, you won't notice the difference between 1333 and 1600. Just use the 8GB. Get whatever you can get.

Your SSDs are marked up a bit there. For the price this is your best bet.
NOWOŚĆ! CRUCIAL 128GB MX100 ! SUPER CENA! PROMO (4387894462) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje.

To the moderator:
If you are reading this there seems to be a problem with my account, i can't send PM to any of the staff members and my posts need to be approved by a mod, sometimes i'm even denied posting all together. Can you tell me what i did wrong and what can i do to resolve this problem so this restrictions are removed?

But should i even buy a ssd? I know it's blazing fast, i have ssd in my lenovo y580 and it's just a cheap msata one, but 128gb for almost $100? Idk about this, for half of this i can have 1tb which i really need right now since i'm planning on downloading **** ton of games from steam. I want to add eventually a ssd to this build but my budget is a bit short. Right now i'm planning on buying:
msi 760 oc 2gb
spartan he924 pro
corsair vs 450w
to replace all of the fans, the noise gets really annoying with stock cooler and i've been told that my current psu is just waiting to burn my entire rig.
Only to put it for you in perspective this upgrade is 1140zł which is almost $400 and i'm earning about 2200zł working with cnc so that's more than half of my monthly revenue.
After i have more money i will eventually buy parts that we are talking about in this thread, Corsair Vengeance 2x2gb, this toshiba 500 gb 7200 rpm and if i get lucky maybe even a ssd.

Btw: On polish forum one guy told me that i should not occupate all of my ram slots, is that true? Should i avoid filling them all?

Last edited:
If you shouldn't use them all they wouldn't be there lol I've had many systems with all the slots used, Only issue I've run into is different brands not working well together but I have not had that issue since DDR2 was the new ram, you'll be fine running with all the ram slots filled.

Dauntae

To the moderator:
If you are reading this there seems to be a problem with my account, i can't send PM to any of the staff members and my posts need to be approved by a mod, sometimes i'm even denied posting all together. Can you tell me what i did wrong and what can i do to resolve this problem so this restrictions are removed?

But should i even buy a ssd? I know it's blazing fast, i have ssd in my lenovo y580 and it's just a cheap msata one, but 128gb for almost $100? Idk about this, for half of this i can have 1tb which i really need right now since i'm planning on downloading **** ton of games from steam. I want to add eventually a ssd to this build but my budget is a bit short. Right now i'm planning on buying:
msi 760 oc 2gb
spartan he924 pro
corsair vs 450w
to replace all of the fans, the noise gets really annoying with stock cooler and i've been told that my current psu is just waiting to burn my entire rig.
Only to put it for you in perspective this upgrade is 1140zł which is almost $400 and i'm earning about 2200zł working with cnc so that's more than half of my monthly revenue.
After i have more money i will eventually buy parts that we are talking about in this thread, Corsair Vengeance 2x2gb, this toshiba 500 gb 7200 rpm and if i get lucky maybe even a ssd.

Btw: On polish forum one guy told me that i should not occupate all of my ram slots, is that true? Should i avoid filling them all?
Your post count is still low so most posts are being moderated and you can't PM until you have a higher post count that I know of.

You need at least the Corsair CX500 to run that 760 and your Phenom together.

500GB worth of storage drive is more than plenty for Steam games. You don't play all games at once so why have them all downloaded at the same time? It's simply a waste of space. I have 8TB worth of HDD space right now (not including SSDs) and even I don't have all my Steam games downloaded. If you can fork the cash for the SSD go for it. Get the Samsung EVO, or the Crucial MX100 because even at 100 USD it's still worth the increase in just overall performance your PC gets.

Phenom 2 chips have an issue where with 4 sticks they typically need a voltage increase in IMC. It's not advised to run 4 sticks but you can. Just run them at 1333 like I said.

Back
Top Bottom