Need help finding a motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezo101

Beta member
Hello guys how r u all. I am new and i need some help. I am looking for a motherboard with at least 6 sata's raid optional, 2-4 ram dac's, 2 pci-e 16x (pci-e 2.0 16 x perfered), nvidia n-bridge, and at the heart of the beast needs to be at least am3/am2+ (shooting for a quad-core)and can handle 8 gigs of ram. I have been searching for weeks then when i finally find 1 i think is decent there is always a prob when i look at forums about the Mb's. I am a big ASUS, AMD, and NVIDIA fan. a have already looked through all asus Mb's and nuttin, now im out exploring other options. so n e help would b appreciated.

Either you didn't actually look, or don't know where to look. Here's 4 boards that fit your criteria. I'm assuming "2-4 ram dac's" means 2-4 ram slots.

Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Motherboards,AMD Motherboards,2,4×240pin,6,NVIDIA nForce 700

I'll personally suggest the M4N72-E

Newegg.com - ASUS M4N72-E AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

heck yea u know i usually look at newegg and i totally missed this one. u are a life saver pimp this baby out with sli and ill b ready 2 go ty tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom