Need help building a budget gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGeorge89

Beta member
Hi,

first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section. Iv'e never built a computer before but do have computer experience, but no experience of building. I want the computer mainly for playing WOW Cataclysm with ultra graphics settings, and then the only other use would be browsing and downloading.

Budget: Min. £300, max. £400 maybe at a push £450

Main uses of intended build: Playing WOW Cataclysm with ultra graphics settings

Parts required: Everything (including keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers)

Previous build information (list details of parts): (Laptop) Sempron 2ghz, 1 gb RAM, Integrated graphics, 120gb hard drive

Monitor resolution: I would want 1080 HD, no less but wouldn't really be bothered about any more, and preferably at least a 21" screen size

Storage requirements: I already have an external hard drive for media, so wouldn't really need much space.

will you be overclocking: No

Any motherboard requirements (no. of USB, Xfire/SLI, fan headers): No requirements, just basic, want to keep the price as low as possible

Extra information about desired system: I will probably be ordering from Scan because of there finance option, and the only main use will be playing WOW but I want to be able to play on ultra graphics. I don't need anything fancy or expensive, eg. don't need a fancy case, keyboard etc. only basic as I want to keep the price as low as possible.

No DVD drive or writer will be needed (to keep costs as low as possible)

If someone could help me or suggest a system I would be really grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom