i have 200 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

an51r

In Runtime
I built and sold a computer with some spare parts and decided to put the money back into my current build what do u think would be more beneficial a video card upgrade or 2 more gigs of ram. i will add some of my own money to of course, but i was thinking of a 7900gt or should i just get 2 gigs of value ram and keep my 7600gs.
thank you for any ideas or suggestions

personally i would say get the 2gb of RAM and wait for the dx10 graphics cards...if you want to upgrade, becuase the 7600gs isn't that bad of a card.

I would go for a 4400 x2 myself... until things settle out, most OS's still don't like 4GB of ram... and the card is good until the 8800's come down some in price... or you could save it and build a new system...

I'm not entirely sure why you want to upgrade now.

I'm sure that your computer does everything you want it to with good performance.

I don't know what monitor you have. I wonder if that is worth upgrading.

Otherwise, I'd say save the money or use it for something else...

bmxfreakrider said:
ram, until g80

the g80 is in two weeks!

I think that he should upgrade his ram before his video card. Because, you don't have to buy new ram every two months :D. It's like this, better GPU = Better FPS, better RAM = Faster load time, smoother run.

GuitarFreak1857 said:
the g80 is in two weeks!

I think that he should upgrade his ram before his video card. Because, you don't have to buy new ram every two months :D. It's like this, better GPU = Better FPS, better RAM = Faster load time, smoother run.

I don't think you guys noticed his sig. He already has 2GB of RAM. Getting 2 more sure isn't gonna help.

thanks elbatrop i was just wondering and if more ram wont even be that beneficial than i will just put the money away for a new system ( i have a 19 inch lcd and an 18 inch flat crt ,dual monitors,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom