- Thermaltake Armor or Antec 900
- Gigabyte P35-DS3R
- Intel Core 2 Duo e6750 or
- 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 CAS4
- EVGA 8800GTX
- Corsair 620HX
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB
- Sony NEC Optiarc DVD-RW+/- Burner
Optional aftermarket CPU cooling
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro or Tuniq 120
Total comes to around, $1400-1500 depending on which options you take.
-I would recommend the AF7 Pro HSF, if you're going with the e6750. Go for the Tuniq, if you've picked the Q6600.
-The Corsair is linked to ZipZoomFly, because it is much cheaper there, than newegg's price. Free shipping as well.
-Antec 900 is linked to Fry's, because it's about $70 cheaper, than newegg's price.
-If you aren't sure you're going to be gaming, I would suggest you just get the 8800GTS 320mb
. It's still a great and fast graphics card, even though it's not as powerful as the GTX. This is just a suggestion to save you some money.