Re: help with computer for 3d modeling
here are the hardware specs. I dont really want to build a computer I just want to buy something already set up. But due to my low budget i might have to build something.
Rhino runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
* Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
* 200 MB disk space.
* 512 MB RAM. 1 GB or more is recommended.
* OpenGL graphic card recommended.
* IntelliMouse recommended.
* 3-D digitizer optional.
* 3-D printer optional.
* Rhino 4.0 runs only on Windows 2000, XP Pro, XP Home, and Vista* including an Intel Mac with BootCamp or Parallels.
*Vista requires Rhino 4.0 Service Release 1 or above.
* Rhino 4.0 will not run on Windows NT, 95, 98, or ME.
* Native Windows x64 is not supported and will not be until the required development tools and libraries are available. There will be a free service release available as soon as possible after 4.0 ships. Rhino 4.0 does run as a 32-bit application on Windows x64.
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Mac OS X, but it is under development. Details...
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.