GPU upgrade?

Great job, I appreciate the testing done. Makes my decision alot easier to make. Gonna grab a gpu and extra ram instead of a partial system replacement. Those extra games you tested I have on the ps4 but it was a nice addition.

One last thing you can test is on pubg when I would land on a populated area the game tends to drop frames. Games becomes unplayable but stabilizes after a while. Unless I land with other players and they kill me. Would that be something on my end or just their crappy servers?

Great job, I appreciate the testing done. Makes my decision alot easier to make. Gonna grab a gpu and extra ram instead of a partial system replacement. Those extra games you tested I have on the ps4 but it was a nice addition.

One last thing you can test is on pubg when I would land on a populated area the game tends to drop frames. Games becomes unplayable but stabilizes after a while. Unless I land with other players and they kill me. Would that be something on my end or just their crappy servers?
It's just how ****ty PUBG is and luck of the draw on how taxed their servers are. I didn't have that problem but I didn't land with a lot of people.

Jesus, the market for GPU's is really bad at the moment. Damn you cryptocurrency miners. I may have to wait it out. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom