Originally Posted by blyver
Excellent... any recommendations on a psu that would work well with that gigabyte mobo, and the e6750 overclocked? Preferably something no more than $120
PSUs... lol i suck with those... u might wanna ask some1 more experienced..... excellent ur gonna overclock... very good... did u order the AF7 yet?
i think u've followed every Techie Commandment except for thou shall not skimp on the power supply....
here are all of them
1. Thou shall build thy own desktop
2. Thou shall not splurge an unnecessarily huge amount of cash, on one's build.
3. Thou shall not skimp on thy power supply.
4. Thou shall maintain one's computer clean and at cool temperatures.
5. Thou shall handle one's computer with care.
6. Thou shall always overclock and not fear to overclock.
7. Thou shall not covet thy fellow techie's computer.
8. Thou shall not bear false witness about thou's own computer. (Khan!!!)
9. Thou shall not use force when installing components, when components fit in one way.
10. Thou shall always install the latest drivers and updates.
but back to topic free bump
usually i recommend corsair 520 but thats 120$ after a MIR unless ur ok with that, its 130 w/o