Computer Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minosha

Solid State Member
my friend told me about this site and you guys could help me out, so here it goes.
i need a new comp, and all my friends tell me to build one. and thats what i need help with. i want to build a top of the line gamming computer and i need everything... except for a moniter and a mouse =/. is there anyone out there who has my dream computer in mind with all the best gaming technology? i can spend up to 1,600. but i would like to keep it under 1,400.

conroe (new intel cpu thats really good) will be widely available soon... would you want to wait? or do you want to get it now and go AMD?

i need all the best parts to build a computer. like video card, processer, mother board, hardrive, and all that stuff

alright cool.. once stock and prices settle on the conroes, we'll show you what to build.. if your budget was a few hundred dollars less, then i'd show you a good AMD build.. but looks like your budget is big enough for a decent conroe build so its good to a wait a bit..

iv been real busy for the past while, but im back now and still in need >.<. i need a pimped out gaming/programing comp. im gona be building it from scratch but i need help on which parts i should use, ill need every single part please helpx.x thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom