Re: Built a new computer...NO POWER!!! HELP!!!
yeah, the idea had come to mind but i was in denial i think because i knew i should've looked into it a little more before trying to assemble it my first time but i jumped into it, i was just hoping for a fix. o well, no biggie, i have a new replacement on the way at no charge because it's "defective". it'll work out. and my mom was very appreciative for the effort i had already put into it already. she's anxious but she's being patient. thanks anyway though!
- Intel D945GCPE Socket 775 Mobo
- Intel Pentium D 925 3.0GHz OEM CPU
- Thermaltake CL-P0378 90mm CPU Cooler
- Ultra 1024MB PC4200 DDR2 Memory
- Maxtor DiamondMax 21 200GB HD
- Sony NEC Optiarc 18x DVD Burner
- nVidia GeForce FX5200 256MB PCI GPU
- Aspire Blue Aluminum Tri-Fan 520-Watt PSU
- Power Up ATX Silver Mid Tower