Auto Hijak This Log Analizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
okay this is really helpful to all us who can't get anyone to analize our log file for us

http://www.exelib.com/hijack

it auto analizes the logs! and makes links to the .exe's running so we can see just what they are and what they do! Mods..this might make a good sticky

yea thats good and there are others but they dont always find everything as I have seen many times.

There are lots out there, however they won't understand all entries. Some entries are good, and they classify them as bad entries.

The only one i recommend using (if you know what you're doing) is www.hijackthis.de

thanks talldude, I would just use these sites as a guide and never delete an entry before checking it out. I think I know enough to no whats needed and whats not but these websites can offer a quick look over method which can save me some time.

A really good way to see is a process or HiJackThis entry is good or bad is Google. Just type in the entry, and it tells you whether it's spyware, adware, malware, or a virus. And whether to keep it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom