Copy Restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrg1919

Beta member
Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way or a software that can copy protect any data on a DVD disc from being copied directly from the disc and from the download of the disc on the computer. I was reading something about writing a code into the software that prevents it from communicating with USB connections and other disc drive connections to prevent copying. It doesn't have to be that sophisticated or secure, the people I'm dealing with aren't that computer savvy.

You dont have to be computer savvy to get around copy protection on a DVD. There is so many different forms of software out there that can do this now that all it takes is a Google search, a download of that software and then the install of the software to copy the disk for their own personal use. There is no way to stop it. The only sure fire way to stop it, dont give out any media to anyone. Install it yourself and leave with the only copy.

I am sure that tools like AnyDVD have already found a way past those as well. That was the software i was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom