ipod touch 3g help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro1

In Runtime
just got a new ipod touch 3g and i cant figure out how u put songs on it from frostwire..... does anyone no how to ??

please help

first i downloaded my songs from frostwire...then im not sure what to do i read that i need to drag them to itunes ??

first i downloaded my songs from frostwire...then im not sure what to do i read that i need to drag them to itunes ??

Ok, once they are downloaded go to iTunes and import them into your library under the file menu. Once they are imported all you should have to do is plug in and sync you iTouch and you should be all set!

ok ill try that once my ipod gets done restoring

in the file menu is it

ADD FILE OR FOLDER????

It depends, if you have all of your music downloaded into the same place/folder then you can just add the folder. Or if you want to add single files one at a time you can do add file but it is completely up to you, they both will do the same.

ok im trying this again im downloading 4 more songs and once they are done ill report back

ok this is how i do i

1. i open frostwire i pick 3-4 songs i want,i let them download 100%
2. then i click on itunes and click add folder to library

then from there does not do anything unless they are hidden what do i do from there and where should it be saved to ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom