i pod noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalki

Baseband Member
Is there a way to get rid of itunes software for transferring songs between computer and i pod...iam sick with i tunes ...its so slow in my old computer...and the windows is complicated.....it says party music, 80's music, playlist which i dont need.....also if i click on sync button nothing happens..it asks me to erase and sync......why is it not like any normal mp3 player...

Anapod Explorer. Best software to use with a iPod. It isnt free but it is the best i have seen and used. I dont even own a iPod and i own that software for when i have to work with them that is how good it is.

I use the itunes too...It is a bit annoying even thought my pc is partly new.
On topic, i don't know any other programs for ipods. i use itunes really often, cause i have 2 ipods, the touch and the nano one and i start getting used of it...

Is there a way to get rid of itunes software for transferring songs between computer and i pod...iam sick with i tunes ...its so slow in my old computer...and the windows is complicated.....it says party music, 80's music, playlist which i dont need.....also if i click on sync button nothing happens..it asks me to erase and sync......why is it not like any normal mp3 player...
Those are simply suggested playlists. If you don't want them, delete them. There's nothing complicated about it. You just drag songs from your library to the iPod. It's really very simple.

If you don't have anything configured to actually transfer to the iPod, yes, clicking the sync button will not do anything. That's where the creation of playlists comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom