How to take drawings off of Brookstone Boogie Board

If she needs a device to make notes on, as in real notes. I would suggest a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I have one it's huge but works well for what I want it to do.

Or if she wants a longer term non digital solution, this and this are perfect. And to be honest paper notes are in my mind at least far far better than digital ones and if I need to turn them digital the OCR util provided with HP works wonders.

If she needs a device to make notes on, as in real notes. I would suggest a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I have one it's huge but works well for what I want it to do.

Or if she wants a longer term non digital solution, this and this are perfect. And to be honest paper notes are in my mind at least far far better than digital ones and if I need to turn them digital the OCR util provided with HP works wonders.

The Google Keep app now has OCR support, so you can just use a smart phone and upload them to Google Drive with its camera.

The Google Keep app now has OCR support, so you can just use a smart phone and upload them to Google Drive with its camera.

I did not know that, but I still think that the Pen an Paper is better when it comes to note taking seriously.

I did not know that, but I still think that the Pen an Paper is better when it comes to note taking seriously.

Not disagreeing with you. I learned and retained info better if I actually wrote it down on paper rather than trying to write it on my tablet, or especially just typing it.

IMO, it seems Google agrees somewhat with that as well, if they included OCR support in Keep: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep

Lets you write your notes and such out, and then you can organize/search them after you scan them in, and can keep them on Google Drive. Honestly I wish they would have done this years ago, so that way I could have archived all of my school notes easier (easier to pass onto people that I knew that were a year or 2 under me when they ask me for past notes/tests to study off of).

Back
Top Bottom