How to increase the battery life???

Goblin1986

Baseband Member
If you want to charge smartphone it is necessary a lot of time I mean if it is completely recharged I charge it for the whole night and in the morning I can see 100% charged cell phone! My cell phone works about 10 hours of constant use after that it dies. To prolong the work of my cellphone I decrease the screen brightness, switch of Wi-Fi when it is off usage! I have to admit it helps me to work several more hours with my cell phone! Maybe somebody else knows some other tricks?) Lets discuss!!
I have heart that scientists have already invent something that prolongs constant work of cell phones to 2 or even 3 days! That will be really great!

If you want to charge smartphone it is necessary a lot of time I mean if it is completely recharged I charge it for the whole night and in the morning I can see 100% charged cell phone! My cell phone works about 10 hours of constant use after that it dies. To prolong the work of my cellphone I decrease the screen brightness, switch of Wi-Fi when it is off usage! I have to admit it helps me to work several more hours with my cell phone! Maybe somebody else knows some other tricks?) Lets discuss!!
I have heart that scientists have already invent something that prolongs constant work of cell phones to 2 or even 3 days! That will be really great!

Depends on what phone you have, sometimes you can buy larger capacity batteries.

Otherwise.. distable your GPS/BlueTooth/NFC/Wifi/mobile data when not using it. Disable background sync on apps, disable push notifications. Disable all the little vibration features such as keyboard vibration, softkey button vibrations, etc. Don't turn your screen on often since that's usually the biggest drain on a battery.

Depends on what phone you have, sometimes you can buy larger capacity batteries.

Otherwise.. distable your GPS/BlueTooth/NFC/Wifi/mobile data when not using it. Disable background sync on apps, disable push notifications. Disable all the little vibration features such as keyboard vibration, softkey button vibrations, etc. Don't turn your screen on often since that's usually the biggest drain on a battery.

Wow thank you for all this information yes you are right all this can help to prolong my battery life the main thing is not forget to do it!)) What do you mean by larger capacity batteries?

Wow thank you for all this information yes you are right all this can help to prolong my battery life the main thing is not forget to do it!)) What do you mean by larger capacity batteries?

Larger capacity as in a battery with more mAh (milliamp hours). You can usually buy extended batteries / a replacement back cover to fit the extended battery if your phone allows you to swap out the battery yourself.

Mm that good phone always bloody mm dies battery never seems mm to last long mm but have a lot of apps mm on it think to many 4 pages of em and leave em open will try mm closing all down

Back
Top Bottom