Firmware recover update via KIES & IMEI problem

So still no IMEI then?

I'm not sure what to tell you then.. IMO, I'd go over to XDA and post in your phone's board for help. They know WAY more about phones than I do, as there are actual developers over there and people that tinker more. That is, after all, where I got the IMEI recovery guides lol.

So still no IMEI then?

I'm not sure what to tell you then.. IMO, I'd go over to XDA and post in your phone's board for help. They know WAY more about phones than I do, as there are actual developers over there and people that tinker more. That is, after all, where I got the IMEI recovery guides lol.

I believe a repair via box is the only way. The only option left to me is to search for a samsung assistance.
Thanks anyway.

Is that what the people over at XDA suggested?

Yes. I have no EFS backup and my phone model is not U.S. neither Canadian. There is a fix avaiable but only work for those regions cause they have a different chipset. It's gonna cost me BRL$140,00 :S

Last edited:
Ah, ouch. That sucks... yeah, you'll have to go to Samsung to see what they could do, but they won't do it for free I'd assume. Maybe they will though, since it happened during when you tried to update through their software? Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom