Firmware recover update via KIES & IMEI problem

Can you post the info in your Settings -> About ?

I found a couple things that may apply, but I would rather try to not give you bad info and possibly brick your phone.

Model Number: GT-I9300
Android Version: 4.1.2
I9300VIEMA1
Kernel: 3.0.31-789635
se.infra@SEP-92#1
SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 4 19:59:29 KST 2013
Build Number: JZO54K.I9300UBEMA1

Firmware info shown KIES: PDA:MA1 / PHONE:MA1 / CSC:MB1 (ZVV)

Last edited:
Good luck - remember, I'm not responsible for bricked devices :p.

If restoring that firmware doesn't work.. then I'd look into either posting over at XDA, or contacting your cell carrier. Is the phone under warranty?

Good luck - remember, I'm not responsible for bricked devices :p.

If restoring that firmware doesn't work.. then I'd look into either posting over at XDA, or contacting your cell carrier. Is the phone under warranty?

Do you think there is any chance of bricking it? Its note under warranty anymore.

Do you think there is any chance of bricking it? Its note under warranty anymore.

If you flash the wrong firmware with Odin, or choose the wrong settings, then you could brick it. But, as far as I could tell, I found the correct firmware for your phone (according to the info you gave and what I could find, anyway), and the links for the firmware have the Odin instructions right on the page as well.

If you flash the wrong firmware with Odin, or choose the wrong settings, then you could brick it. But, as far as I could tell, I found the correct firmware for your phone (according to the info you gave and what I could find, anyway), and the links for the firmware have the Odin instructions right on the page as well.

Did that with no success. :(

Back
Top Bottom