Alienware Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dual core A15 would actually be quite a bit faster than the quad but it probably won't be ready in time for the S3.

I remember back in, 2005 if I'm remembering correctly, when I got my first smartphone from Verizon. It was one of those original HTC ones. It was huge, black, and bulky. It had a qwerty keyboard, touch screen, and a pen like the original Palm devices. I remember how awesome I thought it was. I had a Nintendo emulator on it but the thing wasn't very reliable.

Than HTC came out with their improvement of it which was blue, thinner, and worked much better but still had issues. After all that, I went with the Blackberry Storm (the original) which was the worst phone I've ever had. Eventually, I got fed up with it and Verizon. So I moved onto AT&T and got the iPhone 3GS which made the Storm look like a complete and utter joke. I'm not really sure why I decided to just go on that little rant through history but oh well.

I remember back in, 2005 if I'm remembering correctly, when I got my first smartphone from Verizon. It was one of those original HTC ones. It was huge, black, and bulky. It had a qwerty keyboard, touch screen, and a pen like the original Palm devices. I remember how awesome I thought it was. I had a Nintendo emulator on it but the thing wasn't very reliable.

Than HTC came out with their improvement of it which was blue, thinner, and worked much better but still had issues. After all that, I went with the Blackberry Storm (the original) which was the worst phone I've ever had. Eventually, I got fed up with it and Verizon. So I moved onto AT&T and got the iPhone 3GS which made the Storm look like a complete and utter joke. I'm not really sure why I decided to just go on that little rant through history but oh well.

The blackberry Storm was definitely one of the biggest mistakes ever.

I googled it and it was not realistic at all.. Hope they focus in making laptops rather than mobile phones..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom