THE WAIT IS OVER!!! Newegg.ca is open for business!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, i usually wait for the big stuff like gpus and mobos to be tested and reviewed before nabbing one so i guess I never really noticed speed-wise. cool

and dooood to heck with tiger direct LOL

The only thing worse than their prices, is their shipping method and price. WTF are they doing using UPS almost exclusively. Seriously. Most expensive shipping method in canada (mom works for UPS). Shipping a dvd drive standard costed 15$. NCIX would have gotten me overnight air for 5$ lol. (Just a shame their DVD Drive selection is crap)

And ncix is real good with pricematching XD pretty sweet.

Only thing I don't like about direct canada is the couple items i've gotten from them shipped a bit slowly, and they're out of stock on a lot of things most of the time (probably because they usually have lowest price lol)

meh. i guess it's down to how the egg deals with shipping methods/cost.

newegg has very quick and speedy shipping.

The process the order and ship out ususally on the sameday unless its the weekend. How fast the package gets to you, well that depends on the shipping method you use, but they allow you to pick UPS or FedEx.

fedex is usually pretty quick up here. UPS is crap. Way overpriced and slow :/ If you want them to be fast, the shipping options can be as expensive as the product in some cases. Retarded.

I'll be checkin out the egg for sure XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom